News By Tag
* Top 10
* Top Ten
* Outskirts Press
* Print on demand
* More Tags...
News By Location
Outskirts Press Reveals Top 10 Best Selling Books in Self Publishing for January 2011
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for January 2011.
* Being Better Than You Believe, by Philip Berry
* Caregiver's Roadmap, by Pat Carpenter
* From the Hands of Ethnic Women with a Mexican Flare, by Lori Najera
* Palm Beach Detective, by Erik Brown
* Ready, Set, Win!, by Earl Davis, Jr.
* Rediscovering PRAYER in the Light of Scripture, by Samuel Shang Quartey
* Teflon Shelly, by Ron Ryan
* Waiting For My Wife, by Ben Killingsworth
* What To Do When You Become the Boss, by Bob Selden
* Z1N1: The Zombie Pandemic, by Mitchell Layne Cook
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.