7 Best Homemade Remedy for Hair Loss
Hair loss has a number of causes such as stress, poor diet and improper hair care, but a few changes in habits and routine can significantly help this problem.
1. The advantages of having sufficient amounts of calcium in your diet is not just restricted to strengthening your bones and teeth. The roots of your hair also grow stronger if your body receives sufficient amounts of calcium in your diet.
2. Separate the yolk of an egg and massage it into the scalp and distribute it evenly throughout the entire hair length. Let the yolk stay in the hair for 20 minutes and rinse out with cool water. Be careful because hot water will cook the egg in your hair.
3. Another favorite with dermatologists is onion juice. Apart from being a little smelly, it has proven to be effective against certain types of hair loss such as alopecia. Within two weeks, there was a noticeable regrowth of hair and over 70% of the onion juice users experienced some re grouping of hair. Coconut oil, almond oil and vitamin E oil all are three unique oils proven to benefit hair growth. Each of them strengthen fragile hair and prevents breakage. The vitamin E oil works to stop dry flaky scalp. It doesn't take much time to utilize many of the remedies that are out there for taking care of alopecia.
4. Aloe vera extract has a long history of use by the American Indian and Mayan civilizations as a remedy for balding and thinning hair. Aloe vera is rarely mentioned as one of the natural remedies for hair loss but should not be discounted. Aloe can help the scalp by balancing pH levels, healing damaged scalp areas, and cleansing clogged pores. It is widely available, non toxic, and affordable.
5. The kind of shampoo that you use can also be used as a women hair loss prevention tool. Avoid using shampoos that are very harsh and strong, and use softer and lighter shampoos instead. Excessively using a hair dryer and wearing caps for a long period of time also leads to hair loss. Prevention of hair loss in women can be successfully achieved by avoiding the excessive use of hair dryers and caps.
6. Ancient Greeks used to bathe in olive oil because it clarified and moisturized the skin. It has the same effect on the scalp and is a common natural remedy for dandruff. It removes bacteria from hair follicles and gives hair a healthy base to grow.
7. There are many other natural remedies you could use to give a good boost to improve the hair re growth. Using essential oils like lavender, thyme and rosemary in a combination can work. When it is put onto the scalp or area of bladness with grape seed oil, 44% of people in studies have had some success in the regeneration of hair strands.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, home treatments for hair growt.