News By Tag
* Mobile Application Development
* Iphone Application Development
* Android Application Development Training
* More Tags...
News By Place
GeniusPort promises fruitful career in Mobile Application Development
GeniusPort is a preferred learning platform for learning Mobile Application Development. Our courses are unique in terms of content and delivery and are designed to make YOU industry ready Mobile Application Developer.
Mobile phone technology is sky rocketing with innovations happening both from hardware and software perspectives. Mobile phones are becoming powerful with capabilities of higher data connectivity. This wave of new technology is changing the paradigm on how we connect, communicate and engage. The rise of mobile applications and the unlimited things it can do on the go is just phenomenal. Be it a game, utility application, social networking or augmented reality, mobile applications are having a prolific effect on everyone.
The number of Mobile Applications developed is increasing and this applies to both consumer and enterprise platform. While iPhone, Android are leading in consumer segment, BlackBerry is still a dominant player when it comes to Enterprise segment.
Here are some key facts on how Mobile Applications and its growth
1) Its predicted that mobile applications on handsets will overtake the web-access from desktops within the next 5 years. By 2015, over 1 billion users worldwide are expected to access the web through their mobile handset.
2) Mobile application downloads are expected to grow more than 700 percent, from 2.9 billion to 21 billion, by 2013. Most of these applications to be downloaded do not exist today.
3) The overall mobile applications marketplace for both paid and non-paid applications is estimated to reach a value of $9 billion by 2013
4) There are approximately 1.2 billion new mobile handsets sold worldwide, 14.5 percent (172.4 million handsets) were smart phones capable of taking advantage of rich mobile applications.
5) Overall mobile application downloads topped 2.69 billion in 2009 and the total is expected to grow to 21.3 billion by 2013 - a 700 percent increase that is expected to take place in an exponentially
GeniusPort understands that we need a learning platform to use this huge opportunity. Considering all the above facts, GeniusPort has started courses in Mobile Application Development. This course covers all the topics from basics to advanced Mobile Application Development. The content is well-researched and on par with industry standards. In addition to this, participants will have access to all of our excellent training material.
Mobile Application Development industry is booming and it will be very crucial to have skills that industry requires. After completing GeniusPort Mobile Application Programming course, participants can be confident and they will be ready to face the real world scenarios. More details here http://www.geniusport.com/
There are 3 courses offered
iPhone Application Development Training
Android Application Development Training
BlackBerry Application Development Training
Get a glimpse of GeniusPort Mobile Application Development Training http://www.youtube.com/
For further information, please contact:
GeniusPort: Harsha Kulkarni I Manager - Corporate Communications I harshak@
# # #
GeniusPort has been a preferred training company for Mobile Application Development Technology. Our expertise is in iPhone, Android and BlackBerry mobile platforms. We Provide hands-on training with excellent facilities.