Most Efficient Food Grade Lubricants Edmonton
Single Source Lubes is the Canadian leader that provides various high performance needs for increasing productivity.
While giving effectiveness and increasing productivity when put to work, it minimizes wear and tear of machinery parts and make them functioning. They are used in small and large scale industries where packaging of food is done in a huge amount, it wins recognition for itself. Availability of various lubricants in the market can serve the multiple purposes but when it comes to food industry where precision and keenness is obligatory and health is a prime concern, this lubricant succeeds the situations.
The traits of food grade lubricant are the following points:
• This lubricant has become the prime choice of form owners. Its wide acceptability in food processing industries has set new definition of excellence.
• While giving better performance to machinery, it makes its parts work effectively without incurring any maintenance cost.
• Ensuring long term benefits and enhancing productivity in output, it generates huge turnover and return to the firm.
• This lubricant does wonders in keeping the machinery resistant to rust and damage.
• With growth, it saves your expenditures and eradicates all containments.
Food Grade Lubricants Edmonton must perform the same functions as any other lubricants like provide protection against wear, friction, corrosion and oxidation, dissipate heat and transfer power, be compatible with rubber and other sealing materials, as well as provide a sealing effect in some cases.
Single Source Lubes are the distributors of the highest quality food-grade lubricants from Houghton International and JAX Inc.
The food-grade lubricants have been designed to keep industrial equipment running without impuring products from incidental exposure. They are made to be odorless, tasteless and non-toxic. They are rated for incidental contacts with foodstuffs without causing harmful side effects for consumers.
Since 1865, Houghton International has introduced innumerable solutions for industry, from aqueous technology that combines the safety of water with excellent lubrication, to advanced anhydrous synthetics that reduce operating costs.
JAX Inc., based in Menomonee Falls, WI USA, is a manufacturer and supplier of the highest quality of food-grade lubricants for machinery and processes.
Single Source Lubes is the Western Canadian leader in specialized lubricants, metal working fluids, fire-resistant fluids, greases, gear oils, compressor fluids and aerosols that would satisfy your lubricant needs fully.