News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
Dashboard Reporting Wizard Now Available For Sage ACCPAC ERP.
New Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP dashboard wizard makes business reporting simple.
The addition of dashboards in Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP gives the end user a high-level summary of key performance indicators (KPI) allowing them to monitor performance, recognize potential problems and immediately respond. The intuitive report creation wizard in Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP means you can write reports to track and analyze virtually any data originating from Sage Accpac ERP. This effectively transforms raw data into a competitive advantage for your company.
“Stonefield Query should be installed with each Sage Accpac ERP installation because of the real time dashboards and the ease of use that allows business users to create reports on their own allowing them to get better insight into their business.” recommends Neil Sorensen, Stonefield Software Inc. Channel Account Manager.
“Our latest version of Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP comes prepackaged with over 55 business reports that you can use as is or modify specifically to your needs. The software is easy to use and even easier to learn thus eliminating the time consuming task of capturing data and creating reports from scratch.” said Neil Sorensen.
What’s New in Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP
• Dashboard Wizard - now create a set of chart reports that displays on your desktop in its own window. These charts automatically refresh at an interval you specify so you can always see the most current data.
• Compatibility with Sage Accpac ERP version 6.0 has been added to this latest version. Stonefield Query also supports earlier versions of Sage Accpac as well.
• New comparison option in Stonefield Query Cross tab reports allows the user to easily compare sales, inventory, payables, etc. between any two periods. Results can also be exported to an Excel Pivot table for further analysis.
• Drill down is now available for charts and graphs so the user can now find out the details that make up the chart summaries in the same way that they do with other Stonefield Query report types.
• For a complete list of new features check out the Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac blog http://blog.stonefieldquery.com/
Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac has been optimized to work with the Sage Accpac database. If a business requires ease of use reporting on other ODBC compliant databases (i.e. MySql, FoxPro, Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access) the Stonefield Query Studio version can be used expand Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac to work these additional databases as well as Sage Accpac ERP.
For more information on Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac and to download a free trial to try out with your own Sage Accpac database go to http://www.stonefieldquery.com/
# # #
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the maker of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions since 1991.
Stonefield Software's SDK version of Stonefield Query works with most database applications including: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive, FoxPro, and more. Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver ad hoc query and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SMEs.