News By Tag
News By Place
Tacoma Hair Restoration Surgeon Appointed to ISHRS Leadership
The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons is a non-profit medical association dedicated to the advancement of the art and science of hair restoration.
Dr. Niedbalski’s 2011 ISHRS appointments include:
• Faculty of the Orlando, FL Live Surgery Workshop on March 16-19th where he will present a session on patient consultation and recipient sites and moderate the viewing of live hair transplant surgeries. Dr. Niedbalski will also be part of an expert panel on hairline design. The workshop serves as a training forum for hair restoration surgeons.
• Chairman of the Fellowship Training Committee, a hair restoration medical training program that mentors Fellows to uphold ISHRS recognized ethics and standards.
• Elected to the Annual Scientific Meeting Committee charged with planning the premier meeting in the field of hair restoration surgery. The 19th Annual Meeting will be held September 14 – 18, 2011 in Anchorage, Alaska.
• Chair of the Live Patient Viewing session at the 19th Annual Scientific Meeting. At this session physicians will present actual patients for attendees to examine and discuss treatment protocol and specific techniques.
• Faculty of the 3rd Annual Hair Restoration Surgery Cadaver Workshop on October 14 -16, 2011 in St. Louis, MO. Dr. Niedbalski will present two lectures on ethnic hair restoration considerations and how to approach white hair, scar tissue and African hair.
Board certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons, Dr. Niedbalski has been a member of the ISHRS since 1993 where he has served in various leadership roles with the organization, including co-director of the Fellowship Training Program.
About Northwest Hair Restoration
Founded by Robert Niedbalski, D.O., Northwest Hair Restoration provides individualized treatment plans, including hair transplant surgery using advanced ultra-refined follicular unit hair transplantation, which is considered the “gold standard” in hair replacement surgery.
In addition to hair transplant surgery, including eyebrow hair transplantation, the practice offers non-surgical medical treatments, such as Propecia and laser hair therapy.
Board certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons, Dr. Niedbalski has been a member of the ISHRS since 1993 where he has served in various leadership roles with the organization, including co-director of the Fellowship Training Program. For more information, visit www.northwesthairrestoration.com.