News By Tag
* Elkhorn Area School District
* More Tags...
News By Location
Elkhorn Area School District Whiny Teacher Association
Under the threat of having to pay for some benefits, the honorary Elkhorn Area School District Whiny Teachers Association is in full session!
- Terrible! Teachers will have to contribute to their own pension plans! I BELIEVE WE THE TAXPAYERS CONTRIBUTE 11% to each teacher, each year!
- Awful! Teachers still get ALL OF THEIR MASTERS EDUCATION PAID FOR BY THE TAXPAYERS!
- What are they thinking! Teachers still get an insurance waiver! Meaning, if they don't take the FREE health care plan they get around $3000 per year IN CASH THANKS TO THE TAXPAYERS!
- Horrible! Teachers still get a huge chunk of their retirement health care paid for every month when they retire (which they can do at 55) until they reach 65! THANKS TO THE TAXPAYERS!!!!!
And - how about the fact some of the Elkhorn Area School District Teachers are complaining in the classroom to their students! Grow up babies. Pay your benefits like the rest of us and quit thinking you are entitled to our tax dollars for all your posh benefits.
# # #
We are an official group of Whiny teachers from Elkhorn, Wisconsin who want the taxpayers to continue to pay our full benefits.