News By Tag
News By Place
Bona Fide Alternative To The Stock Market Roller Coaster
For decades investors have used their pension funds to buy secured, individually chosen assets that out perform the stock market. You can learn this wealth building strategy at a free online seminar.
For decades wealthy investors have used private lending opportunities to diversify the assets in their pension portfolios. Generally, the returns from private lending can outperform returns on stocks, bonds, CDs, money market and other types of market driven investments. Many investors are looking for alternative passive investment opportunities.
Here are three (3) factors that have created an unprecedented opportunity for Private Lenders in today’s economy:
1. Many IRAs, 401Ks and other stock market related pension plans are reporting low, and some time no, returns;
2. A record number of homes have been foreclosed on creating a buyer's market. Real estate investors can purchase properties for pennies on the dollar by borrowing funds from Private Lenders; and,
3. Bank regulators have tightened the guidelines for home buying so much that most people do not qualify. The government is also talking a lot about private lending as a way to stabilize the economy.
As an alternative to stock market related investments, private lending can offer better, consistent, and predictable returns.
The first offering in the Private Lenders series, “Private Lenders: Better, Consistent, Predictable Returns,” is an introductory session. Other seminars will be offered on a regular basis. Experts will focus on specific aspects of becoming a Private Lender.
To register online visit: www.selfdirected-
At this one (1) hour online seminar, participants will learn:
· What is Private Lending
· What is a self-directed IRA and How Does it Work?
· The 10 Questions You Should Ask Before Lending A Dime
All registrants will receive the following items: 1) A FREE 3 day/ 2 night hotel coupon, 2) $1,000 in restaurant coupons. 3) A free 26 page detailed report on “Private Lending in Today’s Economy”.
# # #
About My First Steps: My First Steps began its consulting services offline five (5) years ago. In 2008, My First Steps began offering business opportunity research services and marketing strategies to Internet entrepreneurs. My First Steps is currently developing its online Real Estate and Wealth Building Divisions. More information can be accessed online at www.selfdirected-