Designer Scott Rogers opens his third ‘OAK’ store - at The Galleria, Hatfield
GMTV’s Anna Williamson officially opens the store at 10am on Friday 18th February… ready for a half term week full of fun and fashion…
By: Portal PR
Scott’s denim has been a wardrobe staple for many loyal customers and a long list of celebrities including actress Kirsten Dunst, Noel Fielding, Comedian Olivia Lee, ‘Sexy Swindler’ Jessica Jane from BBC TV’s The Real Hustle, Penny Smith, and Hertfordshire-
As well as a selection of the celebrity-loved unisex Oak Jeans, Oak also offers trendy garments for ladies and gents – from dresses, to skirts, to polo shirts, to T-shirts and cardigans. Oak is a style experience, and is the ideal place to grab your designer wardrobe, without the high price tag!
Oak will always have at least one branch dipped in the celebrity world, and Scott certainly plans to bring even more fashion and glamour to The Galleria.
Notes to editors
• Scott started Oak Clothing Ltd in 2006 – when he was just 20 years old.
• He is a self-taught designer, and natural entrepreneur.
• He has collaborated with BBC1 DJ Sell Out, and will be collaborating with Jeans for Genes this year.
• His designs have appeared in publications such as Closer, Drapers and She, as well as on national TV and local press.
• He has a small boutique store in Braintree Freeport Shopping Village, and a large shop in Clacton Factory Outlet.
# # #
Portal PR promises to communicate your brand across space and time, creating opportunities, and opening gateways leading to the success and longevity of you and your business.
Back To Index | PR Log at - PRLog.org/11305440