News By Tag
* Natural Gas
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Place
Northern Energy Development Leaders Gather in Calgary at North America’s Premier Arctic Gas Event
The Arctic Gas Symposium provides delegates with cutting edge updates on the latest policies, projects, challenges and opportunities impacting Canadian and U.S. arctic gas development.
The Mackenzie Gas Project received its ‘green light’ from the National Energy Board on December 16, 2010 and a cabinet approval is anticipated any day now. Come March there will be much to talk about! Join us at the 11th Annual Arctic Gas Symposium on March 2 & 3 and be part of the discussions at this integral time for the future of Arctic gas.
Hear from an outstanding line-up of speakers representing the thought leaders on Northern development issues including:
• 2 keynote sessions: Senator Lesil McGuire, Alaska State Legislature, United States and Thomas R. Berger, Berger & Company
• Bob Reid, President, Aboriginal Pipeline Group (APG)
• Larry Persily, Federal Coordinator, Office of the Federal Coordinator, Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects
• Richard Nerysoo, President, Gwich’in Tribal Council
• Grand Chief Sam Gargan, Dehcho First Nations
• Chief Liard McMillan, Liard First Nation
• John Hogg, Vice President, Exploration and Operations, MGM Energy Corp.
• Dr. David J. Scott, Director, Geological Survey of Canada, Northern Canada Division
• Scott Gedak, Project Manager, Arctic Review, National Energy Board
• Stephen Traynor, Director, Resource Policy and Programs, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
Date: March 2 & 3, 2011
# # #
For over 25 years, The Canadian Institute’s conferences, summits and executive briefings have provided the business intelligence that Canadian decision makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities both here at home, and around the world.