Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
OrgVitality, LLC is selected by BNA to deliver webinar series
OrgVitality, LLC has been selected by BNA to deliver webinars on management coaching and the translation of corporate strategy into policy.
The first webinar will be held March 3rd, 2011 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm eastern time. In this webinar, OrgVitality Vice President David W. Bracken, Ph.D. will explain what “GOOD” coaching looks like, and what can be accomplished when done well. He will also consider the coaching in a work setting, specifically the benefits of using a professional coach and creating parallel internal coaching capabilities, especially among the ranks of managers. The webinar will cover the potential benefits of using 360 feedback (and related tools) in coaching settings.
Learning objectives for this webinar include:
• Knowledge of the history and best practices of coaching
• Understanding the potential benefits of coaching
• How to use the “GOOD” model of coaching to achieve desired results
• The roles of professional coaches and managers as coaches, and how they can complement each other
• How to use diagnostics, such as 360 feedback, to facilitate the coaching experience
During this webinar Scott Brooks, Ph.D. of OrgVitality will:
• Share research to characterize the style/degree of evidence-based decision making present in HR in practice
• Provide a framework for identifying whether HR decisions contribute to business strategy
• Describe techniques for evaluating whether decisions are based in sound evidence
• Provide advice about how to maximize evidence-based rigor to ultimately improve the strategic business contribution of HR
Both of these webinars have been preapproved for 1.0 CPE or 1.5 HRCI credits.
About OrgVitality, LLC:
OrgVitality is a management consulting firm that helps organizations make sustainable improvements in their operations and offerings, increasing their Vitality, allowing them to thrive in varied environments, and empowering them to excel in their unique organizational strategies. The firm consists of highly experienced and respected professionals in Human Resources, Operations and Marketing with technical expertise in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development and research. Headquartered in Westchester, New York, OrgVitality’
# # #
OrgVitality - a management consulting firm that can help you solve the critical challenges of today’s increasingly volatile and global market. Our highly skilled, innovative professionals deliver practical and proven solutions to maximize performance.