Brain Busters expansion pack to You’ve been Sentenced! game adds challenging words
Game development firm McNeill Designs recently announced that the Brain Busters add-on deck is now available. The add-on deck features challenging words (A-L) and is designed for use with the popular language game You’ve been Sentenced!
The Brain Busters add-on deck joins other expansion offerings from the firm including the NASA Space Terminology add-on deck, as well as decks that cater to various interests like Sports Highlights, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Pop Culture, and Gourmet Cuisine.
Since its creation in 2005, the You’ve Been Sentenced! game has been recognized by both the gaming and education communities and is the recipient of numerous awards including:
* Creative Child Magazine, Seal of Excellence
* Dr. Toy Best Products
* Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, Gold Seal Award
* Spewgie Award, Best Family Fun Game
* iParenting Media Hot Product Award
* FAO Schwarz Toy Auditions, Winner
* National Parenting Seal of Approval
* Mr. Dad Seal of Approval
* George Lucas Educational Foundation's Edutopia magazine, Hot Media for Educators
* MENSA Society's Parenting for High Potential magazine, Resource Roundup Pick
* Scholastic Instructor Magazine Teachers Pick Best of 2009
* Tillywig 2010 Laugh Out Loud Fun Award
The NASA Space Terminology Deck will be available nationwide through ACD, Alliance, Diamond Distribution, Borders Books, Barnes and Noble, and at hundreds of independent retailers. The add-on deck retails for $7.95. McNeill Designs products are also distributed internationally in New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, and Canada. For a comprehensive store locator, please visit http://www.McNeillBrighterMinds.com/
For more information about McNeill Designs, its products, and people, or to request a media sample, please contact Susan McNeill at 302-478-2757 or visit McNeillDesigns (dot) com.
*Brain Busters (A-L) add-on deck replaces the Reader’s Digest Word Power Challenge add-on deck.
# # #
Founded in 2004, McNeill Designs for Brighter Minds develops and manufactures toys and games for kids of all ages. Best sellers include the multi award-winning word game You’ve been Sentenced!, Creative Child Magazine’s Game of the Year Twisted Fish, and more.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 08, 2011