News By Tag
News By Place
How to Cure Acne Scars Naturally ????
How to Cure Acne Scars Naturally - Learn How to Cure Acne Scars Naturally
Acne Scars refer to the scars left behind after acne itself has diminished.Acne Scarring can have serious effects on a person's self-image and emotional state. Fortunately there have been significant advances in the treatment of acne-related scarring in recent years.
Acne scars develop after severe cases or when the acne has been forcibly picked or scratched. There are many types of acne scars, each entirely treatable.
The only sure method of acne scar treatment is prevention early on. In general, you should never pick or squeeze acne, especially inflammatory acne or “pustules”
But there are many acne scar treatment options. All acne scar treatments are short procedures – fifteen minutes to an hour – but recovery times vary from fifteen minutes to many months. Scabbing, redness, swelling, flakiness, dryness, bruising and uneven skin tone are common post-treatment side effects.
Acne Scar - Treatment options:
• Dermabrasion works on shallow acne scars. For decades, sandpaper was used to scrape away damaged skin, allowing new skin to grow in its place, but now machines with rotating diamond edged wheels are used.
• Laser resurfacing is a newer resurfacing technique, with the same effects as dermabrasion. Penetration depth into the skin is more easily controlled with a laser than with dermabrasion and other methods.
• Chemical peels are designed only for the lightest of cases. It involves application of different types of acid to the skin in order to remove the top layer so that a smoother layer can surface.
• Punch techniques are used for deep acne scars. Punch replacement or excision involves removing the pitted scar, followed by a skin graft or suture. Punch elevation, on the other hand, just cuts the scar loose and allows it to float up to the level of surrounding skin.
• Subcision is a method whereby the scar tissue is broken up underneath the surface of the skin, forming a pool of blood under the scar. The blood clot helps form connective tissue under the scar, leveling it with the surface.
• Dermal fillers are used for deeper acne scars. Material - often collagen or fat – is injected under the scar to bring it to surface level. Injections usually last about six months, although research into the longer lasting materials continues to this day.
There are several ways on removing acne scars. The appearance of acne starts during puberty when the body actively produces hormones that causes too much sebum in the skin. This skin stage may pass but it would definitely leave marks to haunt your appearance forever. Treating acne scars can be done through natural inexpensive ways and dermatological procedures that would probably cost a lot. However, acne scar treatment still depends on the mildness and severity of the scar.
Click the Link Below to Learn How To Cure Acne Scars Naturally:
Some Tips for Removing Acne Scars:
1. Hydration is the key. It has been proven that water is one of the best natural methods on how to remove acne scars and prevent acne breakouts. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water or more helps your skin to shed those unwanted dead skin cells.
2. A lot of people are recommending the use Vitamin E capsule for those scars. You might apply it topically to the affected area by pricking a spot in the capsule and apply the oil to the scar. Another option is to take it orally to have that cell renewal from the inside.
3. Rosehip seed oil is also an effective remedy on how to remove acne scars. This is an anti-ageing and anti-wrinkling agent that helps the skin to regenerate. Massage it on the scar twice a day.
4. Eating a balance diet may help in removing acne scars. The more nutritious foods you include in your meal, the faster the scar will heal. It helps in building the skin cells and gives a healthy skin glow as well.
5. Combine rose water and paste of sandal wood and apply it on the spot where the scars are. Leave it overnight then rinse with cold water the next day.
Aside from the natural ways of removing acne scars, there are also dermatological procedures that would definitely give you a much faster results but they have a long term side effects.
With all the available choices for treatment, you surely would not have an excuse as to why your acne scar is still obvious. It’s your choice whether you would opt for the natural way or the dermatological procedure on how to remove acne scars.
Acne Scars Best Natural Treatment:
If you are looking for a Natural,safe and effective Relief for Acne Scars and want to treat your acne scars naturally without a prescription,then you should take a look at Revitol Acne Scar Removal Cream.
Pacific Naturals has the natural homeopathic solution you're looking for. Revitol Acne Scar Removal Cream is a reliable way to solve your acne scars problem. Acne scars may result from failure to properly treat even mild superficial acne lesions, not only from severe inflammatory nodular or cystic acne occurring deep in the dermis. So you've better stop playing with fire and become proactive. Acne scars are a great emotional pain.
Revitol Acne Scar Removal Cream is a proprietary formula of natural ingredients chosen for their traditional use in homeopathic medicine for removing Acne Scars naturally.
For more Information on Revitol Acne Scar Removal Cream and how it works,
Click the Link Below to Get Revitol Scar Removal Cream Now:
Page Updated Last on: Aug 04, 2011