Discovery Research Group Announces New Mobile Market Research Solution

The use of mobile devices in the U.S. is expanding at a staggering rate. Discovery Research Group has launched a mobile market research solution that allows businesses to tap in to this expanding resource for clear answers to business questions.
Feb. 3, 2011 - PRLog -- Current projections suggest that 24% of U.S. households are mobile only, while an additional 16% of households are "mobile dominant", totaling 40% of U.S. households who are tied almost exclusively to their mobile phones.  In addition, smartphone usage is growing very quickly.  Research suggests that by December 2011, market share of mobile "smart phones" will surpass the use of mobile "feature phones."  It won't be too long before internet access on smartphones and mobile devices is more prevalent than access on "non-mobile" devices like desktop computers.

Using mobile devices to conduct market research and answer business questions makes a lot of sense.  This growing population is reachable, they are responsive, and can provide the context you need to implement business solutions.  The million dollar question is how do you reach them?

Discovery Research Group has been working for several months on a mobile market research solution that will allow companies to tap into this resource to answer research based questions.  It's here, it's now, and it's available.  Contrary to what you might think, mobile market research does not fit the need of every research based question, but it does have strengths in some very helpful areas:

Businesses that have customer lists, but no e-mail addresses, can survey their customers without the cost of traditional telephone based surveys.  

Businesses that have younger, more mobile, customers will find this method of research more effective.

Transaction based businesses will find success as they can approach their customers "in the moment".

Mobile devices will continue to gain more traction in the coming years.  It's important that you have a business strategy for reaching them in your research.  Discovery Research Group will provide you with the solution and help " you to informed decision making."

# # #

With over 20 years of experience in the market research industry, Discovery Research Group has gained a reputation for assisting clients in finding research-based solutions to their business questions. We will help guide you to informed decision making.
Discovery Research Group News
Most Viewed
Daily News

Like PRLog?
Click to Share