Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Find a Business Broker to help you Buy or Sell a Business
Use our business broker directory for expert assistance. Let an experienced professional help you with buying a business. Simply choose from our list of qualified business brokers, then start making connections.
That’s where an experienced business broker can pay huge dividends. An experience business broker can help guide you through the complicated process of selling your business. There are many areas where the business broker expertise pays off:
* Confidentiality. If you as an owner attempting to sell your own business, that process alone reveals that the business is up for sale. Employees, customers, suppliers and bankers all get nervous and competitors look to make a kill. A business broker will protect the identity of the company and contact only owner approved buyers through a blind profile – a document describing the company without revealing its identity.
* Business Continuity. Selling a business is time-consuming for an owner who already is probably wearing many hats for the company. By taking on the additional load of selling the business, essential functions will get less attention and possibly damage to the business. The owner can maintain a focus on running the business when a broker is working on the sale.
* Reaching potential buyers. Business brokers have the tools and resources to reach the largest possible base of buyers. They then screen these potential buyers for revenue that would support the potential acquisition.
* Marketing. A business broker can help present your company in the best light to maximize the sale price. He or she has an understanding of the key values that buyers are looking for and can assist in identifying changes that can lead to a better selling price.
* Valuing your Business. Putting a value on a business is far more difficult and complex than valuing a house. Every business is different, with hundreds of variables that have an impact on the value. Business brokers have access to business transaction databases that can be used as guidelines or reference points. But the best way for a business owner to truly feel comfortable that he got the best deal is to have several financially viable parties bidding for his business, which is much more likely using the resources of a professional business broker.
* Balance of Experience. Most corporate buyers have acquired multiple businesses while sellers usually have only one sale. An experience business broker can level the playing field for a business owner making his one and only business sale.
* Closing a Deal. Since the business broker’s sole function is to sell the business, there’s a much better chance that a deal will be closed in less time. The faster the sale, the lower the risk of employee problems, customer defection and predatory competition.
A few notes on professional business brokers when selling a company
Use our business broker directory for expert assistance. Let an experienced professional help you with buying a business. Simply choose from our list of qualified business brokers, then start making connections. http://www.bizilla.com/
# # #
At Bizilla, our mission is simple: to help connect people who want to sell a business with people who want to buy a business.