New social media program connects natural health, organic businesses to health savvy consumers.
Naturally Savvy Twitter Parties provide social media marketing opportunities to companies in the health food, green, organic and nutritional supplement industries.
Naturally Savvy Twitter Parties are brand-sponsored online conversations that happen in real time on TWITTER.
These events reflect the new marketing mindset - focussing on consumer engagement, conversation and branded experiences - not just relying on passive eyeballs.
Naturally Savvy Twitter Parties typically generate upwards 400,000 social media impressions.
How it works:
1. A party theme (topic) is created based on the sponsor's idea, initiative or product. ie "Sexy Aromatherapy"
2. Naturally Savvy promotes the party on NaturallySavvy.com and through their other networks. Prizes are used to help attract participants.
3. Naturally Savvy hosts the party in real-time from their TWITTER account. A post-event report is provided to the sponsor.
Sponsor brands have the option of participating live in the event via their own TWITTER account. Businesses don't need to have a TWITTER account to sponsor a party. Specific calls to action can be included in the party details pre-event and during the party. ie - visiting a sponsor's website to get a piece of information.
Each Naturally Savvy Twitter Party is designed to spark a "branded conversation"
Naturally Savvy Twitter Parties are ideal for promoting:
• Key products and Launches
• Line extensions
• Cause-marketing campaigns
• Expert spokespersons or authors
• Initiatives, innovations and market differentiation messages
Beyond community engagement and exposure, benefits can include:
- Search engine optimization, social search optimization, targeted website traffic
- Online reviews and features, blogger attention
- Fans and strategic partners identified
- Consumer feedback, business intelligence
Naturally Savvy Twitter Parties is a joint venture leveraging the vast consumer audience of NaturallySavvy.com and the know-how of Social Nature, a leading social media marketing consultancy serving the natural health industry.
View the "What is a Naturally Savvy Twitter Party" info page for consumers here:
For sponsorship opportunities and additional information:
# # #
We help Natural Health and Wellness businesses use social media like Twitter and Facebook successfully.
- Social Media Strategic Planning
- Website/Blog Development and Re-design
Page Updated Last on: Feb 03, 2011