News By Tag
News By Place
NJMET Announces Mission Imposter World Tour 2011
Joseph Federico, Vice President of NJMET, Inc in Clifton, NJ announced the dates for the 2011 Mission Imposter World Tour lecture series.
“The program will kick off in Chicago, Illinois on January 25, 2011 and conclude in Edmonton, Alberta on December 20, 2011” said Joseph Federico of NJMET Inc headquartered in Clifton, NJ.
The following cities are currently confirmed for 2011:
1) January : Chicago, Illinois, Denver, CO
2) February: Los Angeles, CA, Toronto, Ontario
3) March: Tokyo, Japan, Seoul, South Korea
4) April: Singapore City, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
5) May: Jakarta, Indonesia, Ottawa, CA
6) June: Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, Denver, CO
7) July: Salt Lake City, Utah, Bismarck, North Dakota
8) August: Hollywood, Florida
9) September: Hollywood, Florida, New York, NY
10) October: London, England
11) November: Lexington, KY
12) December: Edmonton, Alberta
Clifton, New Jersey based NJ Micro Electronic Testingwas formed 30 years ago to provide a wide and diversified range of laboratory test and management services. Utilizing 32,000 square feet of laboratory test stations and offices on three floors, NJ Micro Electronic Testing is equipped and staffed to be a single source provider for all testing needs. The Mission Imposter program involves a series of very detailed tests to identify cloned and counterfeit electronic components.
For further information on attending any of the conferences, please feels free to call Joseph Federico or Daniel Morello at NJMET Inc, Clifton, NJ at (973) 546-5393. Please visit NJMET at www.njmetmtl.com
# # #
NJMET provides professional electronic component testing to the Commercial, Military, Aerospace, Industrial and Automotive fields worldwide. Its state of the art Mission Imposter® Counterfeit Detection Process identifies counterfeit or cloned products.