News By Tag
News By Location
Global Microfinance Investment Congress
Welcome to the 4th Annual Global Microfinance Investment Congress
Annually, this event welcomes microfinance pioneers and stakeholders from over 50 countries, who use this industry-leading event to network and share their perspectives on the commercialization of global microfinance investment opportunities. No other event offers you access to the people you need to meet to advance your microfinance investments or operations. The agenda – identified through objective market research with experts from the capital markets, institutional investors, MFIs, policy makers, microfinance networks and industry advisors – addresses the key challenges and opportunities within today’s microfinance landscape. Each session, whether you’re already engaged in microfinance investments or you’re in the initial stages of evaluating whether this is a viable investment vehicle for your portfolio, will be pertinent and of value to you.
Attend to gain invaluable insights into the fundamental issues surrounding today’s global microfinance investment markets, primarily:
* The fall out and long-term impact of reported over-indebtedness in certain regions – identifying solutions to prevent or minimize future incidences
* Emerging markets for microfinance and future investment opportunities
* The latest strategies for overcoming microfinance investment risk
* Sourcing techniques to pinpoint potential institutional and private investors
* Understanding and evaluating tools for successfully measuring social performance in microfinance
* Evaluating the impact of the rise in mobile banking on microfinance
* Developing and expanding successful tier 2 and 3 MFIs
* Discovering innovative distribution channels to advance the availability of micro insurance products and services
Don’t miss your best opportunity in 2011 to meet with and learn from global microfinance pioneers
at a senior-level congress. Join central banks, policy makers, commercial banks and asset managers, private and institutional investors, multilateral investors, foundations and family offices to help shape the future of the global microfinance market.
Read more about this at http://www.americanconference.com/
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.