American Conference Institute’s 4th Annual Forum on Prepaid Card Compliance
Essential Legal and Practical Strategies for Structuring Products, Mitigating Risk, and Ensuring Compliance
Now in its fourth year, American Conference Institute’s Annual Forum on Prepaid Card Compliance is the premier legal and compliance event for the prepaid card industry. Our 2011 event will bring together an unparalleled faculty of regulatory and enforcement officials, compliance experts from industry leaders, and outside counsel specializing in prepaid card regulatory compliance who will provide you with best practices and targeted guidance for:
* Assessing the Fed’s new gift card rules and their impact on compliance initiatives
* Responding to the new FinCEN regulations on prepaid and stored value cards
* Implementing proven AML compliance and fraud deterrence initiatives
* Evaluating the changing dynamics and scope of federal preemption in the prepaid context
* Ensuring compliance with evolving state money transmitter statutes
* Preparing for the impact of the CFPB and other emerging regulatory initiatives on prepaid cards
* Ensuring compliance with expiration date restrictions and disclosure requirements
You do not want to miss this opportunity to find out how others are approaching the challenges of prepaid card compliance while networking with industry leaders. Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563. You can also register online.
Read more about this at http://www.americanconference.com/
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.