News By Tag
News By Place
2012 Hyundai Veloster Shows Off At Detroit Auto Show
This cutting-edge three-door coupe is already making its mark in the compact coupe segment with a unique thrid door for easy rear-seat access.
Along with ease-of-entry the Veloster features Hyundai’s Blue Link telematics system, Pandora internet radio with seven-inch touch-screen display, and a new 1.6-liter direct injected four-cylinder engine mated to Hyundai’s first dual-clutch transmission.
Highlights for the Hyundai Veloster
• All-new three-door coupe design
o Coupe design with the functionality of a hatch and a passenger-side forward-hinged rear door
• All-new 1.6-liter GDI Gamma engine paired with proprietary Hyundai six-speed manual transmission and Hyundai’s first dual-clutch transmission
o Up to 40 mpg highway (estimated)
o Better highway fuel efficiency than Honda CR-Z Hybrid
• Standard multi-function seven-inch touch-screen display
o Virtual CD downloading
o AVI and mpeg video playback via USB
o Video game console connectivity with 115-volt power outlet
• Standard Blue Link telematics platform
• Blue Link Assurance provides a free introductory period of complementary core safety services including Automatic Crash Notification (ACN) and Assistance, SOS Emergency Assistance, Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Monthly Vehicle Reports
• Blue Link Essentials provides Voice Text Messaging, Remote Door Unlock / Lock, Remote Horn & Lights, Panic Notification, Remote Vehicle Start, Alarm Notification, Quick Tips, Location Sharing, Automated Diagnostic Trouble Code Notification, Maintenance Alert, Recall Advisor, Web Vehicle Diagnostics, Stolen Vehicle Recovery, Stolen Vehicle Slowdown, Vehicle Immobilization, Valet Alert, Geofence, Speed Alert, Curfew Alert
• Blue Link Guidance provides Turn-by-Turn Navigation, POI Search by advanced voice recognition system, POI Web Search & Download, Daily Route Guidance with Traffic Condition, Traffic, Gas Station Locations & Gas Prices, Eco-Coach, Restaurant Ratings, Weather
We are talking at Edmond Hyundai, and we think this vehicle is the new generation of Hyundai bringing innovation, versatility and drive capability all in one vehicle. We sure can’t wait to get the 2012 Veloster on our lot soon enough.
# # #
Edmond Hyundai is a new Hyundai and used car dealership located in north Oklahoma City and south Edmond. We sell Hyundai parts and accessories. We service and repair all models of cars, trucks, vans and suv. Visit us at http://www.edmondhyundai.com