Gold’s Gym Middletown Launches A New Year Of Savings
Company Offers Financially Fit Tips/ Host’s National “Try It Before You Buy It Day” on New Year’s Day
In fact, to help consumers with their decision, the worlds’ leading authority on health and fitness is hosting a national “Try It Before You Buy It Day” to kick off a new year of savings. On January 1st, consumers are invited to visit Gold’s Gym Middletown to try all of the latest strength training and cardio equipment, group exercise classes and other amenities – free of charge!
“January is the biggest time of year in the fitness industry and a time when millions of Americans will be joining a gym,” said Bob Roche, “While it’s one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself, we realize that the economy is tight and saving a little money can go a long way for families across the country. So to help you reach your fitness goals – and save a few extra dollars in the process– Gold’s Gym Middletown is providing some inside information that will help you make the RIGHT decision when joining a gym in the New Year.”
Here are a few budget-saving tips that everyone should keep in mind before they sign on the dotted line:
1. Ask if there is flexibility on the enrollment fee. Almost every gym charges both an “enrollment fee” and your regular monthly dues. Many gyms may offer memberships that feature a significant discount on the enrollment fee or that waive it altogether.
2. Try before you buy: All gyms should offer you a free trial pass. This allows you to make sure the amenities, classes and atmosphere are right for you. This is critical.
3. Pay for the year in full up front. Most gyms discount your membership if you pay for the whole year up front vs. paying in monthly installments.
4. Ask if your employer gets a discount. If not, see about setting up a corporate account. Most gyms have a “corporate wellness” program which could mean big savings on your enrollment fee AND your dues.
5. Many gyms also offer discounts to large organizations or groups, such as the military or senior citizens. For instance, Gold’s Gym Middletown offers a significant discount for members of AARP. (see www.goldsgym.com/
6. Bring a family member. Most gyms have “household add on specials” that are significantly less expensive for a family member to join.
7. Refer a friend. Many gyms will take care of the members who take care of them. Most gyms will reward you with free membership time or even cash for referring a friend.
Bob Roche points out that while everyone should look for a good deal, cheaper isn’t always better. The most important key to success is being in a supportive environment with a friendly and knowledgeable staff that can help you get results. A dynamic group exercise program and certified personal trainers can also mean the difference between success and failure. So while you should look for a good deal, don’t always look for the cheapest. Sometimes, when you pay $10 a month, you get exactly what you pay for. And that’s not always results.
“Whether these tips help consumers save money at Gold’s Gym Middletown or another gym, the important thing is that they pick one that’s right for them and stick with their fitness plan,” continued Roche, Of course, we hope consumers choose us and are confident that we have the expertise and resources to help anyone reach their goals. That’s why we’re putting our money where our mouth is and hosting national “Try It Before You Buy It Day.” We think once consumers see what the Gold’s Gym Middletown experience is all about, they’ll realize that no other gym comes close when it comes to helping people be Stronger Than whatever obstacles stand in the way of their resolutions.”
For more information call 845-344-4653 or go to http://www.goldsgym.com/
# # #
About Gold's Gym Middletown
Gold's Gym Middletown is one of the 650 locations of the World famous Gold's Gym International. The Middletown location has become synonymous with great group exercise, personal training and small group training. Golds Gym gets results for everyone from the newbie exerciser to the elite athlete. Classes include Bodypump, Zumba, Spin, Yoga, Pilates, Boot Camp and many others. Gold's Gym has the area's largest functional training area including kettlebells, Olympic rings, climbing ropes, climbing wall, sandbags and much more. Golds has become the favorite training center for Orange County's law enforcement personnel, fire departments and high school sports teams.
For more information call 845-344-4653 or please visit www.goldsgym.com/