News By Tag
News By Location
Get things done with i-nexus
i-nexus has played an integral role in bringing about The Sunday Telegraph’s Business Execution supplement, which was distributed alongside the main publication.
i-nexus was integral to the creation of the supplement, which features a full page Q&A with Paul. Throughout the piece, Paul discusses the ways in which Business Execution software offers comprehensive capabilities to support each stage of the closed-loop Business Execution cycle and how the intuitive software is transforming business processes across the globe. Alongside the Q&A, an in-depth case study of i-nexus public sector customer Welsh Health Supplies examines the ways in which the implementation of Business Execution software has provided clearer visibility of metrics and stronger links between projects and outcomes.
The supplement also features a breakdown of how a Business Execution approach can transform the way in which businesses work, drawing attention to the savings that can be made through its application.
To view the supplement, visit http://www.lyonsdown.co.uk/
To find out more about the benefits of the i-nexus Business Execution suite, visit www.i-nexus.com You can also follow i-nexus on Twitter @inexus_software.
Notes to editor:
1. Paul Docherty, Chief Executive Officer, i-nexus. Paul was a co-founder of i-nexus in 2001, and has spearheaded its rapid expansion into the preferred global deployment partner for Lean Six Sigma and Strategy Execution programs. His understanding of the challenges of embedding Six Sigma and other performance improvement methodologies into the fabric of organizations comes from his experience coaching senior management teams in many Global 500 companies and from leading the deployment of Six Sigma at Marconi. Paul holds a Master of Engineering in Computer Systems and Software Engineering from the University of York and an MBA from the University of Warwick.
2. i-nexus is a leading provider of on-demand software that helps organizations to drive consistent execution of their business goals. Used extensively by industry heavyweights such as Pfizer, Nestle and Alstom, i-nexus Business Execution software is helping global organizations in both the public and private sectors to translate business goals into actions, plan and drive implementation of those actions and subsequently track the achievement of goals. The first web-based application to truly ‘close-the-
3. Further details about i-nexus can be seen at www.i-nexus.com
4. Editorial is also suitable for American Press.
5. Photo of Paul Docherty, i-nexus logo, other supporting images and additional information can be requested from Jenny Gibson at Blue Chilli Marketing.
Tel: +44 (0)121 428 4200