News By Tag
News By Location
Robo Signing Foreclosure Agents Names Leaked and Exposed
Go Fight Foreclosure System reveals names of robotic signers who are suspected of signing off on wrongful foreclosures across the country.
By: Go Fight Foreclosure System
See Robo signing foreclosure agents list:
Tips to spot Robo signing foreclosure agents:
1. The mortgage assignment is filed close to the foreclosure sale date. Often the executed date is listed earlier or it is executed on the day it was also filed.
2. There are squiggle marks and lines as initials that look like scribble. Very extremely hard to determine the signature names.
3. Signing agents found conducting the same habitual automatic signing practices for different lenders and conflicting roles of interest.
4. Names of signing agents are often slightly misspelled.
5. Mortgage assignment does not properly show chain of title or reveal true holder in due course. Most often missing and intervening mortgage assignments never recorded. Typically, because the history of the financial documents is not known to them and the loan has not been reviewed.
Go Fight Foreclosure System was created by a former real estate mortgage broker and investor with over 15 years experience. The purpose is to educate homeowners on how-to fight foreclosures and win. Providing resourceful information to identify wrongful foreclosure practices related to securitized mortgages and solid foreclosure defenses.
For more information please visit http://GoFightForeclosure.com .
# # #
The Go Fight Foreclosure System™ provides homeowners in foreclosure situations the resources needed to fight foreclosure sales even at the last minute. To learn more about the system please visit http://GoFightForeclosure.com .