News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
Go-Ped GSR Sport Gas Scooter Video Released
The next video in the UrbanScooters.com product video series has been released. The Go-Ped GSR Sport video is now available for viewing at YouTube.com.
The Go-Ped GSR Sport comes with all the impressive quality and performance features found on the original Go-Ped Sport. The primary difference is the drive system. This gas scooter carries a centrifugal clutch that allows the scooter to freewheel and idle. This added feature means the GoPed GSR Sport isn't as simple a machine as the original Go-Ped Sport, but it is much easier to ride. The Go-Ped GSR Sport is solid, extremely reliable and easy to maintain. A heavy duty aircraft quality frame made from steel supports 400 lbs. The extra wide and low deck gives a smooth and stable ride. The GSR Sport folds up for easy transport and storage and the Go-Active™ rubber tires are solid which means no flats. The GPL290 29cc motor is much quieter and more "neighborhood friendly" than the you find on Go-Ped competition scooter engines. It offers thrilling acceleration and great torque for speeds up to 22 mph and good hill climbing. This engine has been fine tuned for better mpg, excellent reliability and quieter operation. It's very powerful for such a small, lightweight motor.
GSR Sport Specifications:
• Speed: 22 mph
• Range: 21 miles
• Engine: The GPL290 engine with 29cc and 2.5 HP
• Drive System: Centrifugal clutch, chain drive with 6/56 gearing, variable speed trigger style throttle. This scooter idles and freewheels.
• Oil Type: 2 stroke
• Fuel Type: Unleaded
• Gas Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 50:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter
• Frame: Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Patented heavy duty, light weight, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality steel frame and single sided fork. Signature style Go Ped wooden deck.
• Start Method: Recoil pull start.
• erata Brakes: Front caliper brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 39"
Width at handlebars 14"
Height 42.5", when folded 14"
Deck (non-skid) 19.5" x 9.25"
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Dry Weight: 24 lbs.
• Tires: 6" Go-Active solid rubber tires. Mach 12 reinforced high impact polymer rims. Solid tires mean no flats!
• Go-Ped Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame.
The USA’s #1 online shop for comparison shopping on high quality, brand name gas scooters, motor scooters, mopeds, go-karts, dirt bikes, electric bikes, electric scooters, bicycles, ATV’s, pocket bikes, push scooters, powerboards, skateboards, protective gear, parts and accessories.
# # #
UrbanScooters.com is America's #1 retailer of electric scoooters, electric bikes, gas scooters, push scooters and more.