News By Tag
* Natural Rhythms
* Elemental Wisdom
* Lisa Michaels
* Organic Models
* Hay House
* Elemental Forces
* More Tags...
News By Place
Individuals align with elemental forces of earth, air, fire, water, and spirit
Lisa Michaels shares the teachings of the natural world Monday, Dec. 6, in a free online two hour Hay House event
By: McLendon Bylines
“Learn from the Master: Tap Into the Power of Nature to Dynamically Create Your Life” will be Monday, Dec. 6, from 4-6 p.m. PST, and 7-9 p.m. EST. Registration for the free, two-hour event is now open at http://www.hayhouse.com.
“The natural world is one of our most powerful teachers,” says Michaels. “When you align with its force, you tap into your incredible creative capacity to improve and enhance every area of your life.”
Find out more about the importance of connecting with nature by viewing Michaels in this video.
In the Dec. 6 seminar, Michaels shares the difference between working with manifestation and creation. Sharing techniques for receiving guidance from nature, she uncovers how the elemental forces impact the ability to create.
“Each element adds a potent power to your ability to create reality and awaken inner gifts,” she says. Taken separately:
• Earth: Focuses on the physical world of body, home, car, and finances, and hone the ability to bring your ideas into structure and form.
• Water: Immerses us in the emotional and feeling world, improves self-esteem and relationships with others, or anything one is in relationship with, such as the Earth. Water improves one’s ability to magnetize desires.
• Air: Accelerates the mental realm and capacity to envision life, set intention, and direct creations.
• Fire: Activates energy and ability to take aligned action, while increasing passion, dynamism, and igniting dreams.
• Spirit: Connects individuals with the ability to bring their unique essence into being, expresses it in the world, and enhances connection to the Divine.
“Alignment with the elements in a unified field of creation brings more success to our lives,” says Michaels. “As one gains insights into the three core ways the elements work – in a cycle of destruction, clearing, and creation – one becomes able to achieve this alignment.”
Alignment with nature, innovation, and creativity are crucial if you want to lead, succeed, and thrive in today’s world, says Michaels.
Registration is at www.HayHouse.com. For more information on Michaels’ work, go to www.naturalrhythms.org. To speak with Lisa Michaels, or to arrange an interview, contact her publicist, Sherri L. McLendon, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Sherri L. McLendon is a communication strategist, writer, and educator in Western North Carolina, helping spiritual entrepreneurs bring their gifts to the world. She may be reached directly at www.sherrimclendon.com, or by email at email@example.com.