News By Tag
* Black Friday
* Cyber Monday
* Cash Back
* Holiday Savings
* Savings Tips
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Top 5 Savings Secrets for the Holiday Shopper Revealed
CashReporter.com, the cash back experts, unveils and summarizes the best and most unique savings tips for the holiday shopping season.
By: Rosalinda Esparza
"Smart shoppers know how to get the best deals by doing their research and knowing the many tricks available," said Alvaro Valdivieso, co-founder of CashReporter.com. "With these helpful tips, they are able to save hundreds of dollars with little to no extra work."
Here are the top savings secrets from savvy shoppers:
1. Extra cash back savings. Cash back rebates are offered for most online stores. Most of these cash back sites are offering added holiday incentives including doubling cash back percentages. Cash back rates are at their highest levels of the year. CashReporter.com
has a holiday page highlighting these savings seen here: http://www.cashreporter.com/
2. Free Shipping offers. Avoid the long lines at brick and mortar stores by shopping online. Retailers are encouraging shoppers to visit their websites by offering extra incentives like free shipping. Wal-Mart has announced free online shipping Thursday on 60,000 holiday items with no minimum purchase required.
3. Pre-Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Be diligent in seeking out these "pre" sales. Stores like Toys R Us already announced that they will be doing Black Thursday and will open at 10:00 p.m. nationwide on Thanksgiving Day.
4. Read the fine print. Many of the doorbuster deals like the 40-inch LCD HDTV for under $500 has extremely limited quantities of often only four to six units per store. So ask yourself it you have the commitment to camp out early.
5. Patience is rewarding. Patient shoppers wait for the After Christmas sales which start on December 26. Retailers consider this the second Black Friday and offer sales rivaling the best of the the Black Friday deals. The day after Christmas sale bargains are posted by major retailers to clear left over holiday inventory and typically last through the end of the year.
# # #
CashReporter.com, the premier cash back comparison engine, collects and matches dozens of cash back sites with over 8,000 online stores to empower savvy shoppers with the ability to get the most cash back for each online purchase.