News By Tag
* Small Business Lending
* $5 Million
* Small Business Lending Bill
* Community Bank
* Bob Coleman
* More Tags...
News By Place
$5 million SBA loans. Is your bank prepared to capitalize on the opportunity?
In this webinar, small business lending experts explain the information and preparation needed to make larger SBA loans that are profitable
This Coleman Webinar will identify the innovative management mindset plus the skills and infrastructure needed to profitably make the larger loans. Three national experts on SBA loans and small business lending will address these questions:
• Prospects: What industries and types of companies will now fit into the much larger credit box?
• Marketing: How do I reach these new potential customers?
• Processing: Has my SBA submission software been updated to incorporate the larger loan sizes? Do larger loans require additional documentation for the SBA?
• Servicing: How is it different for a $5 million loan?
In addition, you can pose your own question by asking it directly during the webinar. The participating experts are:
• Chris Hurn, Chief Executive Officer/Cofounder, Mercantile Capital Corporation
Mercantile Capital Corporation describes itself as "the only company nationwide that exclusively focuses on providing SBA 504 loans for business owners to finance commercial property".
• Annemarie Murphy, Sr. Loan Officer / Owner, Live Oak Bank
Based on gross SBA 7(a) loan volume, Live Oak Bank ranks #3 nationally. Annemarie specializes in dental and veterinary financing. In 2005, Annemarie was named the SBA Financial Services Champion of the Year. During her career, she has closed over $225 million in healthcare loans.
• Bob Coleman, Editor, Coleman Report
Bob is the Founder of Coleman Publishing, an online media company covering the small business banking industry. As the nationally recognized expert on small business banking, he has appeared on Fox Business News and CNN and has been quoted by most major financial media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Bloomberg. His website attracts over 4,000 small business lending professionals daily.
Webinar participation on Tuesday, December 14 at 2:00 EST is available to anyone who would like to participate at a cost of $189 per location. Register at www.colemanpublishing.com. For additional information, contact Bob Coleman at email@example.com.
# # #
Coleman Publishing is an online media company covering the small business banking industry. The founder, Bob Coleman, is the national expert in small business lending.
Coleman Publishing is your source for the latest news in small business lending.