News By Tag
News By Place
K&H Industries’ Quad Lights now offer Dual C/US CSA Certification
K&H Industries, Inc. has recently received dual CSA Certification on its Quad Lights. Now the lights are not only certified domestically, but also in Canada.
K&H Quad Lights are portable industrial fluorescent lights that offer an intense brightness of up to 11,800 lumens and are housed in an extremely durable design that withstands breakage from accidental drops and falls.
• Four 17- or 32- fluorescent lamps.
• Standard SJOW 10’ or 25’ cord lengths.
• Lamp shock absorbers and impact-resistant coated bulbs protect against breakage from accidental drops or falls.
• Feed-through outlets for daisy-chain wide area lighting.
• Flexible installation options:
o Hang from level or angled beam.
o Standing vertical.
o Floor horizontal with 45° angled feet for optimal task lighting.
• Integrated cord storage system.
• Tool-free relamping.
• Reflective or clear tubeshields
• Made in the USA.
K&H Quad Lights with feed-through outlets make them a frequent wide area lighting choice for temporary tents and shelters, OEM and industrial facilities.
K&H Quad Lights will stand up to years of heavy duty service use and abuse in the harshest environments.
To witness the true durability of the Quad light, go to http://www.khindustries.com/
For more information, contact:
# # #
K&H Industries is a leading manufacturer of temporary lighting and power solutions for the utility, aviation, fleet, construction, chemical, petroleum and marine industries. Including the popular NightRay® and StarBeam® remote-controlled spotlights.