News By Tag
* Corporate Slogans
* Chief Happiness Officer
* Positive Psychology
* More Tags...
News By Location
Corporate Happiness Slogans are Very Popular According to Study by ruHap, The Happiness Company
Coke, Pepsico, and Unilever are three of almost twenty major companies using Happiness in their marketing and advertising messages to consumers. This is being done to leverage the world's incredible interest in Happiness and How to be Happier.
Coke is perhaps the most famous, introducing "Open Happiness" in 2009 as only their 11th slogan since being founded in 1886. Coke spends over $750 million per year on advertising in the U.S. alone with the "Open Happiness" slogan as their centerpiece.
Major companies using Happiness in their advertising and marketing campaigns include:
1) Coca Cola: Open Happiness
2) Lay's (a unit of Pepsico): The Happiness Exhibit
3) Unilver: Share Happy
4) Best Buy: Buyer Be Happy
5) Ben & Jerry's: Scoop of Happiness
6) City of Baltimore: Find Your Happy Place in Baltimore
7) Nivea: a) Happy Sensation Lotion; and b) Touch of Happiness Body Wash
8) Golden Coral: Help Yourself to Happiness
9) French's Mustard: Happy Starts here
10) Adidas: 2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer Ball is Named Jabulani (Share Happiness in Zulu)
11) Rita's: a) Ice - Custard - Happiness; and b) What Flavor is Your Happiness?
12) Hershey's Chocolate: Hershey's makes S'more happiness.
13) Comcast: Happiness is Only a Power Button Away
14) IHOP: Come Hungry, Leave Happy
15) Edible Arrangements:
16) HomeGoods: a) Be HomeGoods Happy; and b) Spread Happiness
Dozens of smaller companies are also using Happiness in their marketing including Gregory's Box'd Beverages (7 Reasons to be Happy), and of course, ruHap, The Happiness Company http://ruhap.com/
Following it's analysis ruHap, The Happiness Company http://ruhap.com/
# # #
About ruHap, The Happiness Company: ruHap (http://ruhap.com/)
ruHap uses things that work - no jargon, nothing long, and always easy to use and implement. Things that just make sense. How to be Happy individually or improve the critical metrics of your business.
ruHap is about moving forward, without the stress - individual or corporate. About learning the secrets of Positive Psychology and then using them in your everyday life and business.
Founded by Gregory Barsh, ruHap began as a concept in the 1990’s. That’s when Greg noticed that the happy and successful people and organizations he knew had certain things in common. Curious, he gathered the existing academic research that shows how people can achieve greater happiness and companies higher levels of achievement.
ruHap makes the techniques easy to use, and easy to understand.
Page Updated Last on: Nov 30, 2010