Barrier Free Living - Stay in the home you love!

Almost half of Canada’s total population is made up of those who are over the age of 45. We are aging in large numbers and seeking ways to remain independent.
By: Reliable Independent Living Services
Oct. 23, 2010 - PRLog -- Since only 7% of Canadian seniors eventually move into a long term care facility, it leaves 93% Aging in Place on their own, or with family and friends. We are facing a demographic tsunami and we will all feel the effects. We must improve accessibility now!

Business is becoming more aware that people who have special access needs expect, – and have the right to expect, – the same services and opportunities as everyone else: independent travel, accessible facilities, trained staff, reliable information and inclusive marketing. More accessible public and private buildings mean more people enjoying business and social opportunities. Society as a whole benefits when everyone can avail him/herself of job opportunities and spending because this results in a greater tax base for the community. Accessible environments benefit everyone!

# # #

Reliable Independent Living Services® design and install barrier-free living spaces. They have the experience and resources needed in order to transform any work or living place into a comfortable, barrier-free environment.
Source:Reliable Independent Living Services
Email:*** Email Verified
Zip:M5E 1E5
Tags:Barrier Free Living, Home Health Care, Accessibility, Home Modification
Industry:Architecture, Health, Lifestyle
Location:Toronto - Ontario - Canada
Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Page Updated Last on: Oct 23, 2010
ReliAble Living Centre® News
Most Viewed
Daily News

Like PRLog?
Click to Share