Easy Homemade Remedies For Hair Loss
Taking care about our hair is an important element of everyone’s personal care, which plays a role of a certain daily ritual for many modern ladies. Hair loss in women, once rare, is a growing concern.
1. A special hair loss formula: blend 5-6 drops of rosemary oil and vitamin E oil, 1 tablespoon of strong nettle tincture and 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar with 100 ml aloe vera gel. Apply this homemade remedy for hair loss to your scalp once a week.
2. An unhealthy diet is the main culprit behind premature hair loss. One needs to have foods that puts hair growth on the right track. One of the hair loss home remedies involves intake of protein rich foods. This is because hair is primarily made up of protein, so feeding hair follicles with high protein foods can stop hair loss and ensure healthy hair. Besides protein intake, one needs to concentrate on having a diet rich in vitamins (A, B and C) and essential minerals (iron, zinc and calcium). Unhygienic habits like smoking or alcohol consumption that shorten lifespan should also be stopped.
3. Avoid chemical treatments like perms and coloring for hair which weakens hair adding to possible breakage and dryness. Keep hair properly trimmed, avoiding split ends which weaken hair causing hair loss over time.
4. Indian Gooseberry, also know as Alma, is gaining some popularity as a natural treatment for hair loss. The Alma Herb nourishes your scalp and keeps control of hair fall. It can be used either as a powder mixed with ground heena leaves, making a paste like concoction and then being applied to the scalp. A more common use of Indian gooseberry is in the capsule form which goes to work from within.
5. Grind some black pepper and lime seeds, add some olive oil and mix thoroughly. Apply the paste to your scalp, leave for 10 minutes, then wash off with your regular shampoo.
6. Coconut milk has a high nutritious value, hence it is effective to remove dullness and imparts a shiny complexion. However, one does not have to drink it to induce hair growth. On the other hand, one has to apply it on the scalp. Massaging with coconut milk in a way that it reaches hair roots, is a good remedy to get those thick locks of hair. After a thorough massage, one should not forget to rinse the hair with clean water.
7. Drink more water every day to help the body stay hydrated and help grow healthy hair. The hair shaft contains water as part of its chemical makeup, so consuming six to eight glasses of water each day may naturally help restore hair.
8. Cucurbita Maxima is the oil extract found in pumpkin seeds and has long been used as an additive for hair treatment. Recent prostate studies have shown this extract to actively combat high levels of testosterone thus reducing hair loss.
Author is an online medical researcher on bad breath cure. Click read more on hair loss treatment, stop hair loss naturally.