News By Tag
News By Location
COPA JARRITOS, the FREE fun-filled family soccer festival, returns to Santa Ana October 29-31!
COPA JARRITOS, the FREE fun-filled family soccer festival with inflatable games, an exciting youth tournament, music and prizes, and MORE, returns to Southern California from October 29 – 31! Meet Chucho Ramirez and Fernando Schwartz!
COPA JARRITOS features:
- SoccerFest , with 12 large inflatable, interactive soccer games that everyone in your family can enjoy, and possibly win prizes
- a Youth Soccer Tournament , with more than 800 boys and girls ages 6 to 16 participating from leagues in Southern California
- Autograph Signing and Photo Opportunities by two renowned Mexican soccer celebrities : World Champion coach for the Sub-17 Division, Chucho Ramírez , and popular sports commentator and COPA JARRITOS spokesperson, Fernando Schwartz
- FREE samples of Jarritos, Sangría Señorial, Mundet, and Mineragua - great-tasting, authentic Mexican soft drinks
- And MORE fun activities for everyone!
This fun family festival will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 28, at Centennial Park, located at 3000 W. Edinger Ave., Santa Ana, CA . Remember, COPA JARRITOS IS A FREE EVENT FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
Throughout the weekend of October 29-31, there will be other activities the whole family can enjoy, including celebrity visits to key local supermarkets and a celebrity soccer clinic for a select group of 100 promising young soccer players. These events will also have the participation of Chucho Ramírez and Fernando Schwartz.
SOCCER CLINIC : Friday, October 29, 6:45 - 10 p.m., Santa Ana Stadium, 602 N. Flower St., Santa Ana. By invitation only.
YOUTH SOCCER TOURNAMENT : Saturday, October 30, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Sunday, October 31, Finals and Awards Ceremony, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Centennial Park
For the 12th consecutive year, COPA JARRITOS is proud to support the Hispanic community in Southern California, offering a fun-filled weekend, at no cost to participants. COPA JARRITOS provides a healthy family environment and seeks to helps strengthen ties to the community, while promoting soccer and encouraging good sportsmanship in children and youth.
We hope to see you there to enjoy and celebrate all the energy and festivities that you can only find at COPA JARRITOS 2010.
For more information, photos and videos, please visit: www.copajarritos.com and www.novamex.com.
# # #
Novamex markets a variety of Mexican food and beverage brands. Each brand is a leader in its category in Mexico, and is recognized by Mexican-American consumers in the US. Novamex holds the exclusive rights of distribution of these brands in the US through related companies, partnerships, and long-term distribution contracts.
The company was founded in 1987 with the vision of its founders of ”being at the right place and at the right time“ in order to offer its products to Hispanic families, who represent the highest population growth rate in the United States. This success is due to a wide knowledge of its Mexican-American consumers, a sound financial base, and a philosophy of investing in brands for the long-term through a fully integrated marketing strategy.