News By Tag
News By Location
How to Solve Lost Planet 2 Crashes, Graphics Glitches, Errors
Lost Planet 2 online multiplayer shooter brings it to PC, while there are some crashes, errors, graphics glitches and bugs that need to be fixed.
First of first, your system should meet the Minimum System Requirements of the game:
Lost Planet 2 PC Minimum System Requirements:
* Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or better / AMD Athlon x2 Processor
* NVIDIA GeForce 7800 Series / ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB VRAM
* 1 GB RAM (XP) / 2 GB RAM Memory
* 13 GB of free Hard Drive space
* Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Lost Planet 2 Crashes£¬Graphics Glitches, Errors Fixing Guide
1. Lost Planet 2 Crashes to Desktop Fixed Solution:
Update your NVIDIA or AMD video / Graphics cards drivers to their latest.
* Free Download NVIDIA ForceWare 260.63 Beta Drivers
* AMD Display Driver Catalyst 10.10 (8.782) WHQL for Windows Vista / 7
2. Lost Planet 2 PC Crashes / Freezes at Startup
If you have more than one video card installed. Disable one of them
Lost Planet 2 only requirements one video card installed. Disable the rest.
For multiple NVIDIA video card users, download the latest SLI profile update.
3. Lost Planet 2 Can't Update Due to 0x80072751 Error
Disable your firewall or disable your anti-virus software may work. If not, you need to turn off unnecessary background applications. If you have Hamachi installed, disable that too.
4. Lost Planet 2PC xlive.dll missing Error
Make sure that you have Games for Windows Live properly installed. The problem is due to most likely your computer is unable to install the .dll file, you can download a fixed xlive.dll file for fixing this error.
5. Lost Planet 2 "No Disc Inserted" Error Message
Downloading the latest Lost Planet 2 PC update and reinstall it will fix this problem.
6. Lost Planet 2 Poor Performance Problem
Updated your graphics drivers and turn to DirectX 9 mode as well as update your BIOS.
7. Lost Planet 2 Graphics Glitches Low Textures Issue
Change your computer resolution to another one instead of your native resolution.
8. Lost Planet 2 Mouse Sensitivity Problem
If you are using a mouse with 4000 or more DPI, sensitivity issues will trouble you in the game. One solution is to change the mouse speed manually from the LP2 config.ini file.
Head to Drive/documents/
* Lost Planet 2 Freezing, Saving Issue, Crashes, Errors Fix
* How to Tweak Medal of Honor 2010 Graphics Performance
* Arcania Gothic IV Hotfix Patch Improves Game Performance
* FIFA 11 Has Stopped Working Issue Solutions
# # #
Downloadatoz.com is the world's leading software download site, which is established in July 2001. DownloadAtoZ is known by almost 90% PC users, it has become a well-known brand for software. The team of DownloadAtoZ dedicated to gaining a lot of honor.