News By Tag
News By Place
Pharmacovigilance and Other Pharma Regulatory Developments 2010-2020
Our new report examines the pharma regulatory landscape critically. We harness primary and secondary research to meet your needs. This report provides analyses of global trends, including cost forecasts.
- what will this decade hold for pharma regulatory affairs?
What regulatory demands will pharma companies face from 2010 to 2020? Our new study will show you developments in pharma regulations - pre- and post-marketing - from 2010 onwards. How can regulatory developments help companies in the era of more-personalised medicine? You can have our report today, staying ahead.
Pharma regulatory affairs will progress this decade, adapting to and using emerging technologies. Our report discusses its future. We show you commercial implications of regulatory developments, including cost analysis from 2010 to 2020. What will regulatory developments mean for drug approval times and costs?
From 2010 onwards, pharmacovigilance will become more rigorous. What are the main trends to watch? How will pharma companies react? What will future best practice be like? You will discover prospects for regulatory developments from 2010 to 2020 across the main markets. We aim to save you time and benefit your work.
Developments will include greater collaboration among pharma regulators. There will also be closer links between the industry and its regulators. To what extent will established practices change to more-flexible methods for drug approval? This report covers the pressing questions, providing discussions and projections.
Live licensing, in-life testing and adaptive clinical trials face assessments. How can regulators make better use of genomics, biomarkers and diagnostic tests? Pharmacovigilance and Other Pharma Regulatory Developments 2010-2020 shows you opportunities and challenges that pharma companies and regulators face.
Industry and market analysis to save you time and aid your decisions
Our new report examines the pharma regulatory landscape critically. We harness primary and secondary research to meet your needs. This report provides analyses of global trends, including cost forecasts. You can discover strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the sector. We include many tables and figures and two expert interviews - shown in the contents lists with this message.
Why you need Pharmacovigilance and Other Pharma Regulatory Developments 2010-2020
This report gives you the following benefits in particular:
• You will receive hard data for the pharma regulatory affairs sector - and much more
• You will review regulatory trends, including recent changes in the US, the EU and Japan
• You will discover strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats influencing the pharma regulatory affairs sector
• You will discover how that sector will change and adapt from 2010 to 2020
• You will analyse marketing authorisation in leading regions and see how regulations are likely to change from 2010 to 2020
• You will assess the potential commercial implications of regulatory changes
• You will receive forecasts of pharmacovigilance costs from 2010 to 2020
• You will discover the strengths and weaknesses of current and future pharmacovigilance and see how limitations can be overcome
• You will discover expert views from our survey, including full interview transcripts.
Our study gives you answers and trends - we aim to save you time and aid your decisions.
You can have this report today
Our new report can benefit everybody interested in pharma regulatory affairs, drug approvals and drug marketing. We predict the commercial implications, discovering trends. Do you want to harness the opportunities?
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
0044(0)20 7549 9946
# # #
Visiongain is an independent business information provider for the Telecoms, Pharmaceutical and Defence industries. We organise conferences, publish reports and newsletters, and provide consultancy services.