News By Tag
News By Place
Outright Development Offers Custom iPad Apps to Medical Device Companies
Outright Development’s iPad apps enable medical device companies to communicate more effectively to customers, regulators, patients, investors, and physicians.
• Sales & Marketing: store and display presentations, documents, videos, and other selling material ensure that teams stay “on message”
• Remote Data Capture: fulfill requests for information and take orders direct from the field
• Clinical Trial Use: patient recruitment, compliance, real-time access to data, supply information, and more
• Product Simulations & Demonstrations
• Field Support: provide fast access to product support materials and services in the field
• Training & Education
“The iPad is the ultimate one-to-one communication tool for medical device companies” said Chad Davine, president. “Our custom built iPad apps provide a wide range of capabilities including the display of rich marketing media, sophisticated product simulations, and rapid data capture. These apps will help medical device companies market, sell, support their products and stay compliant.”
More information can be found at http://www.outrightdevelopment.com.
About Outright Development
Outright Development is a Massachusetts-