News By Tag
News By Place
Corinthian Travel Luxury Holidays to Jordan And Syria - The Luxury Is In The Experience and Memories
Private, escorted Jordan and Syria holidays hold the key to luxury travel. Experience the opulence and magnificence of the region and immerse yourself in the culture.
By: Hugh Fraser
However, luxury should not be quantified in purely materialistic terms but in the opulence of the experience itself. Luxury travel should be seen more from the memories, the sights, the taste, feel and sounds of a holiday – tangible and tactile aspects that are often overlooked.
Traditional luxury holidays rarely venture outside the confines of a hotel, beach or resort. Hugh Fraser of Corinthian Travel http://www.corinthiantravel.co.uk prides himself and his company in the ultimate travel experience he provides to Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon. His company offers not only luxury, in terms of the places they stay at and eat in, but also gives travellers the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the feel and culture of a country. Getting inside a country and its culture is his key goal, it is a luxury that not many have the privilege of experiencing.
Corinthian Travel http://www.corinthiantravel.co.uk gives the discerning traveller the opportunity to enjoy luxury holidays in Jordan and Syria. Some of the highly unique experiences the company currently offer include:-
• Petra by Candlelight – experience the majesty of Petra at a candlelit evening event when the site is opened up. Walk through the wonders of this site in small privately escorted groups.
• Jordanian cuisine – get off the tourist track and enjoy a home-cooked lunch in the village of Rassoun. Corinthian Travel’s local guides will give you a unique insight into Jordanian culture.
• Jordan off the beaten track experiences – individual and one off experiences such as walking through Dana National Park, spending a night in the Desert at Wadi Rum or watching the rise of dawn over the Desert from a hot-air balloon.
• Adventures for kids in Jordan – see the Late King Hussein’s Automobile collection, witness a mock gladiator performance at Jerash or learn how to cook a Jordanian meal.
• Jordanian Luxury Spa – combine Petra with the Spa at Dead Sea and Ma’in with Petra.
• Syria - beautiful boutique accommodation at character hotels such as the Mansouriya Palace.
• Syria – privately guided by local experts.
• Syrian cuisine – visits to two of the best local restaurants in Syria allowing guests to have a rounded travel experience indulging as many as the senses as possible.
• Syrian Spas – private visits to a beautiful Turkish bath in Aleppo. The bath has the largest Jacuzzi in Syria. Traditional body scrubs and massages can be arranged too. A quintessentially Middle Eastern experience.
• Syrian walking tours – explore the countryside seeing some of the ‘dead cities’ at close quarters.
Corinthian Travel is also pleased to announce adding Iran to the list of Middle East destinations. Hugh and his team have hand picked must see locations in Iran and offer private escorted tours to the area. Iran is a very rewarding destination for the refined traveller keen to discover the hidden treasures of Ancient Persia and some of the world’s finest Islamic architecture.
ABOUT CORINTHIAN TRAVEL – LUXURY HOLIDAYS TO SYRIA AND JORDAN
Corinthian Travel was founded by Hugh Fraser to provide, expertly planned, imaginative, luxury tours that give a real ‘flavour’ of what he regards as one of the most fascinating corners of the world.
Corinthian Travel specialises in luxury tours to Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iran and the company prides itself in providing luxury holidays in these countries to surpass any holiday ambitions you may have. Holidays are designed to take in the culture, history, food and traditions of these countries and are a welcome alternative to mainstream holidays that often fail to fully absorb the destination. Using local experts, Corinthian Travel is an authority on the region and work hard to make your holiday one to remember. The company is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority and is a full member of the Travel Trust Association.
63 Foley Road
Claygate / Esher
Tel: + 44 (0) 1372 469 300
Fax: + 44 (0) 1372 463 568
# # #
Corinthian Travel was founded by Hugh Fraser to provide, expertly planned, imaginative, luxury tours that give a real ‘flavour’ of what he regards as one of the most fascinating corners of this world.