News By Tag
* Market Research Reports
* Company Profile
* Company Insight
* More Tags...
News By Place
Technological and Commercial Opportunities of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies
Bharatbook added a new report on "Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies: World Market 2010-2025" which gives the potential applications and prospects on worldwide Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies.
In 2009, the therapeutic monoclonal antibodies market generated total revenues of over $35bn worldwide. From 2010 onwards, this sector will benefit from new drugs and expanding indications for existing products, our latest study shows. New technologies will be an important driver of revenue growth. Intensive R&D activity is producing a strong R&D pipeline, filled with novel monoclonal antibodies, antibody fragments and antibody-drug conjugates. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/
Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies: World Market 2010-2025 explains how this market will develop, and where the commercial opportunities will lie. There remain high revenues to be made in this sector from 2010 to 2025. Our report explains where, why and by whom. What will be the characteristics of drugs that will succeed Avastin and Remicade? Will they become the blockbusters of the future? What are the potential applications and prospects for antibody fragments? Which R&D pipeline agents have most commercial promise? Our report will show you the outlook for this dynamic sector, providing information that will benefit your work, saving you time and aiding your decision making.
Our report covers the following products in detail: Avastin, Herceptin, MabThera, Erbitux, Remicade, Humira, Tysabri, Synagis, Lucentis, Xolair.
What monoclonal antibodies are likely to enter the market from 2010 onwards, and will they dominate? How will patent expiry and biosimilar products influence the market? Where will the main opportunities lie, and what are the drivers and restraints in this industry and market? Our report will provide you with the information that you need to understand current trends and future directions in the market for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.
eport gives you the following benefits in particular:
* You will assess the current market for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies, as well as recent trends there
* You will review the overall market area from 2010 to 2025, including global sales forecasts
* You will receive forecasts for the main subgroups of the therapeutic mAbs market, showing you where opportunities for revenue growth will occur from 2010 onwards
* You will receive sales forecasts for the leading products in this market from 2010 to 2025, with discussions of market potential and competition
* You will receive sales forecasts for leading geographical markets from 2010 to 2025, with discussions and other supporting information
* You will analyse the drivers, restraints, competition and opportunities influencing the market for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies from 2010 onwards
* You will investigate under-met needs, with therapeutic requirements and commercial opportunities covered
* You will discover the most exciting R&D pipeline developments in the sector
* You will receive expert views on the sector, including full interview transcripts.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/
Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies Markets
Monoclonal antibodies: 2009 update
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/
Please visit our blog at http://bharatbookseo.blogsome.com
# # #
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading business information aggregator providing market research reports and online databases. Bharatbook is also into the business of marketing conferences worldwide and undertakes custom research.