News By Tag
News By Place
Roadtrek 210 Popular for Sale at Dave Arbogast Van Depot
The 210-Popular is the perfect model for those who want the ultimate in sleeping comfort for just two or three people with seating for up to five.
By: Blake Arbogast
The Roadtrek 210-Popular models represent the ultimate fusion of design, engineering and functionality in the class B segment. Built on the Chevrolet Express extended van, they are true class B motorhomes. We start with a full van body and then extend the frame 18” behind the rear wheels increasing the overall length to 21’ 11”.
Click here to view our large inventory of Roadtrek Roadtrek 210 Popular models: http://www.vandepot.com/
Some of the features of a Roadtrek 210 Popular are:
• Seats 2 to 5 and sleeps 2 to 3 in front single and rear twins or king-size bed.
• The Ultimate Wide Body Class B
• More Headroom (74″), more interior space, more room in the permanently enclosed bathroom, and more interior storage space
• More Exterior Storage Space
• Large Convection/Microwave oven in 210 Popular
• Larger Refrigerator
For the very best in selection, advice and support after the sale, choose to work with America’s leader in Roadtrek 210 Popular sales; Dave Arbogast. We encourage you to call: 1-866-975-3287 and speak with the Arbogast team or visit http://www.vandepot.com.
# # #
Arbogast Conversion Vans is the nation’s largest dealer of conversion vans! If you are in the market for a new or used conversion van, Arbogast has the perfect van for you!
Page Updated Last on: Sep 27, 2010