News By Tag
* Power Of Attorney
* Limited Power Of Attorney
* Unlimited Power Of Attorney
* Legal Forms
* More Tags...
News By Location
Nova Publishing Company announces that the book Powers of Attorney is now available as an eBook!
Using the easy-to-follow instructions and fill-in-the-blank forms in this handy reference eBook, you will be able to quickly and easily prepare a power of attorney for use in any situation - without the use of an expensive attorney.
Using the easy-to-follow instructions and fill-in-the-
will be able to quickly and easily prepare a power of attorney for use in any situation. A power of attorney document allows you to authorize another person to act on your behalf in a variety of financial and/or health care situations. A wide range of power of attorney forms are provided in this book and on the enclosed CD which will allow you to prepare such a legal document to exactly fit your own personal circumstances. The appendix provides details of power of attorney laws for all 50 states and Washington D.C
A Power of Attorney prepared using this book can be safely and easily used in the following situations:
• Unlimited Power of Attorney: Use to authorize someone to handle any and all of your financial and banking affairs (but not health care decisions)
• General Power of Attorney: Use to authorize someone to handle those of your financial and banking affairs that you select (but not health care decisions)
• Limited Power of Attorney: Use to authorize someone to handle a limited amount of financial and banking affairs, including real estate matters and child care decisions (but not health care decisions)
• Durable Unlimited Power of Attorney for Financial Affairs: Use to authorize someone to handle any and all of your financial and banking affairs if you should become unable to handle them yourself (but not health care decisions)
• Durable Health Care Power of Attorney: Use to authorize someone to make health care decisions for you if you become unable to handle them yourself
• Advance Health Care Directive: Use this form to prepare a comprehensive legal document that includes a living will, appointment of health care representative, designation of a primary physician, and organ donation
"A comprehensive guide to the use of powers of attorney ... thoroughly user friendly from beginning to end ... confidently recommended."
"Helps general readers to quickly prepare a power of attorney document for use in any situation." -Reference and Research Book News
For more information or to purchase this eBook or others , please visit http://www.novapublishing.com
eBook ISBN 978-1-892949-
eBook format with all forms
# # #
Since 1986, Nova Publishing Company has provided self-help legal & business books to the general public. From business start-ups to estate planning, divorce & bankruptcy, Nova provides books and software that simplify business and consumer legal issues.