Orem Chiropractor - R. Ned McArthur, D.C. | 801-225-1311| Chiropractic Care & Medication Dangers
If you live in or near Orem, Utah, and are suffering from headaches, back and neck pain, or have been in a car accident, then you should see your Orem chiropractor R. Ned McArthur, D.C.
Today I read an article entitled: Long-term Use of Anti-inflammatory Drugs and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation
that was published in 2010 in the journal, Archives of Internal Medicine.
The purpose of their study was to see if there was a relationship between NSAID’s (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) and atrial fibrillation. NSAID’
Previous studies have described an association between atrial fibrillation and the use of corticosteroid medications or SAID’s (steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Popular SAID’s include Hydrocortisone & Prednisone.
The results of the study showed that there is an increased risk of atrial fibrillation and the use of NSAID’s and that risk went up with treatment duration longer than 1 year.
The question you should be asking is, “is there an alternative to Tylenol & Advil?” The answer to that question is a resounding “Yes!” If you want to naturally reduce your pain & inflammation Orem Chiropractor – R. Ned McArthur, D.C. provides gentle chiropractic and effective nutritional solutions.
I came to Dr McArthur’s office a wreck. I had severe headaches, nausea, dizziness, stiffness in the neck and my shoulders were as hard as rocks. Dr McArthur was concerned about me and made sure I understood the process I needed to go through to get better. I have made drastic improvements on my overall health since then. I almost never get a headache. My nausea and dizziness are gone. My energy is back. My neck and shoulders feel like they should. My body is more capable of moving how I need it to. Thanks so much for helping me feel like a normal person. Something I haven’t felt very often in my life
Grace W., American Fork
Top 10 Reasons Why Choosing Orem Chiropractor - R. Ned McArthur, D.C. Is A Good Idea.
1. I have been practicing for 13+ years. I’m here to stay.
2. I have spent those 13 years in postgraduate studying and learning. I have an arsenal of diagnostic & treatment procedures to address your specific problem. I know how to get you better as quickly as possible and I also know when to refer you to someone else who can better handle your problem.
3. “If it ain’t broke, I won’t fix it.” I won’t try and convince you there is a problem when there really isn’t. I won’t try and treat you beyond what you need or want.
4. I save you money. In fact, experience has shown that those who include my services in their healthy lifestyle save from 12-41% in healthcare costs.
5. Free Introductory Visits. My specialized care isn’t for everyone. That’s why I allow you to “test drive” my services for free. You can find out for yourself if what I do is a good match for you. (Not applicable to those on government funded health plans)
6. You can reach me when you need me. If you have a question, concern, comment, problem, whatever . . . If you call the office and I’m not in, there will be a number on the voice message where I can be reached. You can submit questions or concerns via email as well. (DrNed@
7. I provide a variety of products & services. Massages with my massage therapist; pillows, supports and braces; x-rays; diet and exercise counseling. With my array of products and services there I have the tools to help you.
8. I get results. The results are what matters. At the end of care 93% of our patients report that our care has met or exceeded the results they desired. If you want results, relax and have peace of mind – you’re in the right place.
9. Lasting results. Not only do I get results, according to office surveys “lasting results” is one of the top things people value most about my care. When you use my services, it’s not a temporary patch job . . . you get results that last.
10. The treatments I provide are safe. As a neurologically trained chiropractor I provide unique diagnostic & treatment procedures that have been proven to be safe and effective.
# # #
If you live in or near Orem, Utah, and are suffering from headaches, back and neck pain, or have been in a car accident, then you should see your Orem chiropractor R. Ned McArthur, D.C. right away, before the pain intensifies and leads to greater problems.