News By Tag
* Professional Service Firm
* Value Pricing
* Value-based Compensation
* More Tags...
News By Place
New Book Shows How Professional Service Firms Can Define and Develop Their Own Brand
A new book from author and marketing professional is devoted to answering the question “Why are some professional service firms so much more successful than their competitors?”
In Positioning for Professionals:
• Why there’s no such thing as “full service” or a “general market”
• Why every company is a brand, whether it tries to be or not
• Why it’s better to be a profit leader than a market leader
• How to overcome your natural fear of focus
• Why building a successful brand means going against your instincts
• Making your firm hard to imitate
• Forgoing best practices for “next practices”
The book builds on the premise that it’s no coincidence that a handful of top firms win the most business, attract the best talent, and earn the highest margins. “Most managers invest their time and energy in trying to make their firms better, when in fact they should be also be working to make their firms different.”
Positioning for Professionals is published by John Wiley & Sons and is available at all major online book sellers.
# # #
Find our more at: http://www.ignitiongroup.com/
Ignition's website: http://www.ignitiongroup.com
# # #
Ignition is a consultancy devoted to helping marketing firms create and capture more value. We provide insights designed to help make you - and your firm - more valuable and relevant to your clients.