News By Tag
* ‘voltage Optimisation’
* Electrical Industry Awards
* Innovative Domestic Product
* Energy Saving
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
VPhase selected as finalist for the Electrical Industry Awards 2010
VPhase, the low cost energy saving unit that you can simply fit, forget and save money instantly, has been selected as a finalist for the Electrical Industry Awards 2010 in the category of Innovative Residential/Domestic products of the year.
• saves money by reducing electricity bill by typically 10% through regulating the incoming voltage to the home to a stable level, usually 220 volts;
• saves at least 4 tonnes of carbon over its life, that is the equivalent to driving 22,000 km in an average size family car;
• should cost no more than £250 when fitted at the same time as a consumer unit;
• is easily fitted by a qualified electrician;
• is maintenance free; and
• has a 5 year warranty
VPhase Marketing Manager Matt Cody comments “Voltage Optimisation is not a new technology, it has been used in commercial settings for many years saving large companies millions of pounds. VPhase now makes this technology available in the home.”
“We are thrilled to have been selected as a finalist for the Innovative Residential/
For more information please visit www.vphase.co.uk or call 0845 003 8235
Notes to editors
The Electrical Industry awards will take place on Thursday 21st October 2010 and will recognise and reward the achievements of all those working in the UKs diverse electrical sector. Organised by Purple Media Solutions Ltd, the publishers of Electrical Times, these awards are presented to companies, products and individuals who have excelled in their particular fields.
For more information please contact:
Marketing Executive, VPhase Plc
Tel: 0151 348 2123
# # #
VPhase is a domestic voltage optimisation device which delivers immediate and significant money and energy savings across the whole home, without requiring any lifestyle changes.