News By Tag
News By Place
Better Fall Foods – More Than Just Cooking Squash - with Chef Todd Mohr
“Home cooks have been duped into thinking that preparing a meal from scratch is difficult, takes a long time, and must have written instructions,” says Chef Todd.
“Home cooks have been duped into thinking that preparing a meal from scratch is difficult, takes a long time, and must have written instructions,”
During the class, Chef Todd Mohr will reveal:
• Three basic cooking methods for quick and easy Fall foods - and how you can do this too in your home!
• 10 unique dishes using Fall foods in under 60 minutes. Can he do it?
• The complete “common sense, no hassle” approach to cooking – and how you can use it to save tons of time and stress in the kitchen!
• The top 3 ways to get the most bang for your buck out of Fall foods – so you can save money at the market all season long!
• Fool-proof tips for storing and selecting Fall foods to maximize shelf life – and your budget!
• The most common cooking expertise that cookbooks and recipes never tell you.
Following the FREE cooking webcast will be an interactive Twitter Q&A which will allow the participants to ask Chef Todd questions about cooking Fall foods. Pre-registration is required. To register for the FREE live webcast, please visit http://www.WebCookingClasses.com/
# # #
Web Cooking Classes will make you a more creative cook by teaching basic cooking techniques through online cooking classes, cooking videos, independent E-courses and more - all designed with one goal: to make you a more confident and successful cook!