News By Tag
* Real Estate
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Baltic Business Analysis: Arco Vara (ARC1T) - H1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Arco Vara (ARC1T): H1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 09/02/10" report.
- Arco Vara Remained Unprofitable But Loss Was Reduced To 17 Million Kroons;
- High Growth Possibilities But High Buiness Risk As Well;
- Update On The Most Extensive Project;
- Arco Vara Is Expected To Continue To Sell Its Assets;
- Expected Recovery Of The Market Improves Outlook;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
Although the authors of this report consider business risk to remain high even in long-term, they are confident in Arco Vara’s ability to survive.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.