News By Tag
* Functional Food
* More Tags...
News By Location
Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods
SMi’s 11th annual Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods provides an unmissable opportunity to network with the leading experts from every aspect of the market, including commercial and legal perspectives as well as scientific and academic analysis.
SMi’s 11th annual Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods conference provides an unmissable opportunity to learn from and network with the key personnel from the world of nutraceuticals and functional foods including:
• Beat Mollet, IP Manager, Nestlé Research Center
• Peter McConville, Vice President of Nutritionals R&D, GlaxoSmithKline
• Simon Parker, Medicines Classifier, MHRA
• Elizabeth Rahavi, Associate Director, Health and Wellness, International Food Information Council (IFIC)
Key areas that will be covered:
• Global perspectives and the evolution of functional foods
• Marketing opportunities and challenges for functional foods
• Current regulatory status of nutrition and health claims
• Overcoming claims, labelling and policy issues
• Enhancing human nutrition through Nanotechnology & Probiotics
• The development of functional beverages
Visit our website for further information
# # #
SMi have had an established portfolio of Pharmaceutical, Defence, Energy, Finance and PPP/PFI events running since 1993. We are at the forefront of linking businesses with information, organising over 150 Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses every year. All our events are research driven and highly targeted towards senior level professionals, designed to help you make informed decisions and remain at the cutting edge of business information.