News By Tag
* Oil And Gas
* Analyst Report
* Analyst Comment
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Location
Baltic Business Analysis: Gazprom Neft (SIBN) - H1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 08/25/10
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Gazprom Neft (SIBN): H1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 08/25/10" report.
- Share Price Remains Underestimated;
- Improved Financial Results During H1 2010;
- 5-Year Pre-Export Finance Facility;
- Cooperation Between Company And Novatek;
- High Long-Term Growth Possibilities;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report believe that Gazprom Neft’s expanding chances are high. Business risk level remains low at least in the nearest three years and under governmental control, the Company will achieve all its goals.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.