News By Tag
* Oil And Gas
* Analyst Report
* Analyst Comment
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Location
Baltic Business Analysis: Lukoil (LKOH) - Company Update, Target Price 08/24/10
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Lukoil (LKOH): Company Update, Target Price 08/24/10" report.
- Share Price Remains Underestimated;
- Volumes Grew 1.8% During H1 2010;
- Lukoil Wins Tender For Exploration And Development Of Two Offshore Blocks In Romania;
- Outlook Remains Positive;
- Business Risk Is Expected To Drop To Low Level In Long-Term;
- Wind-Energy Sector Will Not Become Significant;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
Authors of this report believe that Lukoil has good growth potential. However, the main driving factor will not be the increase in production. The main factor for growth will be the increased price on oil products.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.