News By Tag
* Skoolee Tools
* School Management Software
* Student Information System
* Middle East
* White Mountain Technologies
* More Tags...
News By Place
White Mountain Adds Payroll to the Skoolee Suite
White Mountain Technologies today announced the integration of Payroll as a new software module into its Skoolee SIS (Student Information System) for schools.
• Coverage for all types of employee payroll in schools including teachers, workers, administrators, staff and security personnel
• Support for retirement fund, taxation (NSSF), social security accounts
• Inclusion of different work time schedules such as regular, overtime, regular overtime and irregular overtime
• Automated interface to attendance machines to accurately calculate working hours and transportation cost
• Generation of powerful reports allowing users to tap into a more complete information pool for better decision making and clearer visibility into its processes
In short, the Payroll module allows the school to gain complete control over its Payroll needs with an integrated solution that covers all their needs.
"This new addition to the Skoolee Suite highlights yet again Skoolee as a complete, integrated software solution to all the school’s needs. With this latest addition of the Payroll module, schools no longer have to worry about duplicate data entries into multiple systems. Furthermore, with the native support for local government taxation laws and requirements, this new solution is ideal for schools in the MENA and Gulf region" says Ghassan Abboud, White Mountain's managing director.
Skoolee is a highly configurable and multilingual software solution that supports national curricula and international schools. It helps administrators, teachers, students, and parents manage children’s elementary and secondary education. Skoolee facilitates the interaction between the different constituents throughout the schools by allowing them access to critical functionality that is immediately pertinent to their specific needs.
Skoolee makes basic academic tasks more efficient and easier to manage. Those tasks include:
• Class Scheduling
• Student registration
• Monitoring student grades and performance
• Reporting misconduct and absence
• Online assignments and exams
• Teacher and course assessments
• Discussion boards for tutorials and collaboration
• Parent alerts to meetings through SMS messaging
Skoolee software is built by White Mountain Technologies and caters to multilingual schools throughout the Middle East and Gulf region. Some of our client list includes:
• Antonine School Ghazir (ASG) in Lebanon,
• Hariri High School 2 (HHS2) in Lebanon,
• Kuwait Bilingual School in Kuwait,
• Dar Jana International School (DJIS) in Saudi Arabia,
• Debakey High School (Debakey) in Qatar
• Beirut Baptist School (BBS) in Lebanon
Skoolee is currently taught in regional universities, such as Lebanese University, as part of their curriculum, to help prepare students in acquiring a degree in Education.
Skoolee complements other White Mountain Technologies education systems, such as UniversiTools. UniversiTools software modules help higher education institutions manage academic cycles and services: exam and classroom scheduling, alumni management, online presence and career placement.
White Mountain Technologies
Hotel Dieu Street, Al-Mathaf Center
Achrafieh, Beirut, Lebanon
Tel: +961-1-422 765
PO Box 33263
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: + 971-50-302-9336
# # #
White Mountain Technologies develops software for the Arab Middle Eastern education & training sector: Skoolee Tools school e-learning software; UniversiTools University Software; and BaseCamp LMS for corporations. Headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 26, 2010