News By Tag
* Collegiate Scholar
* National Society Of Collegiate Scholars
* Online Magazine
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Place
NSCS Announces Members Published in the Summer 2010 Edition of The Collegiate Scholar
Congratulations to the following members whose submissions were selected for the summer 2010 edition of The Collegiate Scholar, NSCS' online literary magazine for members.
• Ariel Siegelman, Pennsylvania State University
• Brenda Shepard, George Mason University
• David Lau, University of Southern California
• Josey Lee, Pennsylvania State University
• Laura Brond, The College of William & Mary
• Sadye Sagov, Brandeis University
• Sean Redmond, Temple University
• Anna-Maria Janikowski, Wayne State University
• Scott Burgess, University of Dayton
• Dianna Richardson, Kaplan University
• John McCabe, University of Pennsylvania
• Dan Schlegel, University of California, Irvine
• Madeline Morcelle, State University of New York at Buffalo
• Paige Henderson, University of Kansas
• Nick Dial, Kaplan University
• Chandler Oliphant, Fairfield University
• Joseph Cavera, Stony Brook University
• Jessica Rusher, Morehead State University
• Simon Cramer, Brandeis University
• Leyla Hadi, Cornell University
• Leah Bishop, Kennesaw State University
• Anna Epstein, Tulane University
All articles and artwork are member-submitted and chosen by NSCS staff.
To read this and past editions of The Collegiate Scholar, visit http://www.nscs.org/
# # #
NSCS is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies and is the nation's only interdisciplinary honors organization to invite first and second year college students. NSCS has more than 625,000 members and 242 chapters in 50 states.