News By Tag
* Kansas City
* Financial Reform
* Federal Reserve
* More Tags...
News By Location
Bloch Executive Education Center Presents Business Impact Series Event on the Financial Reform
The Bloch Executive Education Center is proud to present the Business Impact Series event on Implications of the Financial Reform, brought to you in partnership with KPMG
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Location: Kauffman Center, 4801 Rockhill Road, Kansas City, MO 64110
• William K. Black, Professor of Law and Author, University of Missouri-Kansas City
• Steve Penn, Partner, Financial Services Audit, KPMG
• Abigail M. Wendel, Senior Vice President, UMB Financial Corporation
• Kevin L. Moore, Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
• Joe Ratterman, CEO and President, Bats Trading, Inc.
For more information, visit www.umkc.edu/
# # #
The Bloch Executive Education Centerserves the Kansas City community and beyond as a thought leader, career builder and business builder by providing leadership development programs for executives, management teams, and the organizations that employ them.